Sunday, July 27, 2008

My first week

The ice has been broken, and I have just completed my first week as a taxi driver.

Did I enjoy it? Well, I was a bit nervous at first, but as soon as I had my first job, things started to get easier, and I did start to enjoy it.

Is it what I was expecting? I have driven cabs before here, but for a different company who are more established, so it wasn't as busy as I was expecting, but from what I have been told from other drivers, it's a quiet time. Our customer base should be expanding in the next month, as more clients are being signed up.

My hours are already changing too; I'll be working Tuesday to Saturday to see how that works out. Allot of our drivers work Mon to Friday, and then have the weekend off, so there are not too many cars on the road on Saturday, so that should mean more work for the few cars that are out there.

So a three day weekend this weekend then I start again on Tuesday.

AddThis Feed Button

StumbleUpon

0 Comments:

© Blogger Templates | Tech Blog