Sunday, July 27, 2008

Subscription Options

You may notice that my blogging becomes a little less now that I'm working again. Due to time restrictions I may be unable to blog for several days at a time.

If you're a regular visitor to this blog, and don't want to have to keep checking if I've posted or not, there are 2 simple options you can do to keep up to date.

1. You can click on the subscribe button at the bottom of this post and subscribe using your choice of feed reader. There is a similar option at the top of the right hand sidebar.

2. You can enter your email address in the box below & you'll receive an email from Feedburner whenever a new post is updated. This option is also available on the right hand sidebar.

Thanks for being a part of my community & please feel free to leave any comments or feedback.

AddThis Feed Button


Subscribe by Email.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



StumbleUpon

0 Comments:

© Blogger Templates | Tech Blog