Sunday, July 20, 2008

The holiday is over

My 5 month holiday is finally over. After moving back to NZ in March & being out of work for so long, I finally start my taxi driving job tomorrow morning.

It's been a long road, having to re-qualify for my P(passenger) Endorsement, completing exams, driving tests, waiting for legal documentation to be sent from Perth, and arguing with the NZ benefit system (don't get me started on that), I received my approved license last week, and am ready (I think) to begin my new job.

So, if you're in the Christchurch region & need a taxi, call Green Cabs on 0508 447 336 and request cab number 415.

I'll let you know how I get on, and stay tuned for posts on my taxi driving experiences.

AddThis Feed Button

StumbleUpon

0 Comments:

© Blogger Templates | Tech Blog