Saturday, December 15, 2007

A new blogger amongst us


Just thought I'd let you all know about a new blogger who has just joined the blogging community. My wife Joanna (J0) has just started blogging.

Her blog, Jo's Simple and Wonderful Life, will be about all sorts of interesting stuff; she is a writer who is recognized by the international poets society (and has medals & trophies to prove it); she also does beeding & jewelry design which you can read all about & view some pics.

Why not take a look at her blog here, also by clicking the snapshot above. I'm sure she'd be pleased to receive your comments, encouragement & feedback through the commenting system. Say hi from me too while you're there.

AddThis Feed Button

StumbleUpon

Technorati Tags:

1 Comment:

Raquel L. McLaughlin said...

thanks Scott - I'm heading over there now!

Raquel

© Blogger Templates | Tech Blog