Thursday, December 13, 2007

7 facts about me

I was tagged last week by Tracey over at Gwelva Kernewek. The deal is I have to write 7 facts about me.

The Rules:

  1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
  2. Share 7 facts about yourself.
  3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
  4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here goes;

  1. I was born in New Zealand & grew up in a small town. I lived on an orchard which my parents owned & managed.
  2. My first car was a 1977 Toyota Corolla; the car was older than me.
  3. My father died when I was 16 years old (nearly 13 years ago)
  4. I play the guitar & learned the Cornet & Euphonium many years ago.
  5. Apart from traveling between NZ & Australia, I have never traveled (I would love to visit the USA).
  6. Of all the jobs I've had, my favorite would be Taxi driving in NZ, & my current courier job.
  7. I love Hokey Pokey ice-cream; the best I've ever tasted is NZ's Tip Top brand.
So there you go; I'm pretty boring. Now I'm supposed to tag 7 friends, so how's this for cheating; if your blog is listed on my sidebar you're tagged. Haha.

AddThis Feed Button

StumbleUpon

Technorati Tags:

0 Comments:

© Blogger Templates | Tech Blog