Thursday, December 20, 2007

No Parking

Tonight on channel seven's "Today, Tonight" program, they had a report about parking inspectors issuing fines for people parking where they shouldn't be. They say they are all about revenue raising.

As a courier who services Perth city, I can say that parking can often be a hassle; it shouldn't be for me because I am in a registered commercial vehicle, and I am allowed to use the loading zones, where other vehicles are not supposed to park. Unfortunately other drivers don't pay any attention to the signs, and park wherever they feel like.

In the city the parking inspectors are strict & if your vehicle is caught in a place it shouldn't be, they will ticket you with a $100 fine.

As a courier I get really ticked off when I can't access a loading zone for 5 minutes because some clown can't read the sign that says, "Loading zone, commercial vehicles only".

Anyone who gets a fine for parking in a no stopping zone, or loading zone, gets no sympathy from me.

AddThis Feed Button

StumbleUpon

Technorati Tags: -

0 Comments:

© Blogger Templates | Tech Blog