Thursday, October 11, 2007

Get out there & enjoy yourself

Rodney Olsen from The Journey wrote a good post the other day about disciplining ourselves to do the things we love.

I was thinking about how true this has regularly been in my own life. There are so many things that I love to do, but for a long time have not pursued them, or made the time to do them.

Maybe if I re prioritise my spare time, I could use that time to do a few projects that I have loose ends with, or spend more time with my family.

There are so many other things in life that distract us from what we love to do, like the idiot box in the corner of the lounge, or sitting in front of the computer for hours on end (I have been known to do this on more than one occasion).

I think if we got out & made a conscious effort to do those things we enjoy, life would be allot more enjoyable. I'll make the effort if you will!

AddThis Feed Button

Technorati Tags: -

0 Comments:

© Blogger Templates | Tech Blog