Monday, July 16, 2007

Back to the beginning

Those of you who know me well enough, will know that I'm a fan of the reality TV series Survivor. I can tell you there have been 14 seasons of the show, of which I have seen 13 of (only because season 4 wasn't shown on NZ telly at the time), & I can name most of the winners.
The interesting this tho, is that I never actually saw the pilot episode, so for some reason I started watching season 1 from about the second episode.

A couple of seasons back I missed the final episode of Survivor: Cook Islands due to the fact that I was on holiday overseas. I was searching everywhere trying to find out how to get hold of this episode, then my sister directed me to the website, tvtorrents.com. All the popular shows out of the US are listed on this site and are available for download; that was my solution.

I can download the latest episode as son as it has been aired in the US, which means the current season which is now being aired on Australian TV, I have already seen the entire season (don't worry, I won't tell you who won), how cool is that.

So now I have decided to go back to the beginning & start watching the original season of Survivor & put it on CD. I'll start from the beginning & work my way through 14 seasons.

Hopefully season 15 Survivor: China will be available for download soon.

AddThis Feed Button

0 Comments:

© Blogger Templates | Tech Blog