Monday, May 7, 2007

The New Arrival

Yes, she is finally here. Baby Chloe arrived on Saturday afternoon at 2:36pm, 7 pound 2 ounces.

Jo received the phone call at 8am on Saturday morning from the hospital telling her to come in to be induced. The whole process was fairy quick; we arrived at the hospital shortly after 9am, they broke her waters at 10:56am, contractions started about 11:30am & by 2:36pm it was all over. Obviously Jo was very exhausted as was baby, but all the checks were done & we were told all was good.

As for me; well it was a long day & I didn't get home that night till after 9pm. I'm going to the hospital twice a day to be with my two beautiful girls, plus a bit of house work, food, sleep & trying to organize photo's for everyone to see (sorry it's taken so long to get them up, but I'm been a bit tied up); but I'm doing well.

If you would like to see more photo's, please click the image below, & stay tuned for more updates soon.







AddThis Feed Button

0 Comments:

© Blogger Templates | Tech Blog