Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Home Time

Well after 5 days in hospital, Jo should finally be able to come home with baby Chloe. There have been some minor complication, which has kept Jo in hospital, but with things improving quickly, she should be home sometime today.

I must say it has been weird & tiring not having her here over the last few days. I have been going to the hospital twice a day to see her & Chloe, & in between visits, doing some basic house work & catching up on rest.

It has taught me allot though, I am doing stuff around the house that I wouldn't do as much of, but have found it to be an enjoyable challenge, knowing that I can keep the house in a reasonable state when I have to do it alone. It has taken up time that I would otherwise use elsewhere.

One challenge is that I am running out of ideas for meals. There are frozen meals in the freezer, & people have offered to help, so it should be alright. I'm still looking forward to having my wife & daughter home though.


AddThis Feed Button

0 Comments:

© Blogger Templates | Tech Blog