Sunday, July 13, 2008

The handy man in me

I wouldn't exactly call myself a handyman around the home. I can change light bulbs, do the washing up after meals & I'm good at programming TV's & video's, and I would even consider myself a bit of a computer wizz; but when it comes to using a hammer & nails & putting things together, you would probably be better off getting the experts in.

Over the last few weeks we have bought a few household items that require DIY assembly. We bought a bedside cabinet for Jo, which I managed to put together in about an hour, once I figured it out & found the correct size screwdriver.



Mum then bought a new TV entertainment center. That was a little trickier to work out & took me about 2 and a half hours to complete.



Both these items are still standing properly, as you can see, so I must have done something right.

AddThis Feed Button

StumbleUpon

0 Comments:

© Blogger Templates | Tech Blog