Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Top Ten

I'm going to start a new topic that I'll post about every week. The top ten lists come from the top-tens website. Feel free to add your comments; also if you have any top ten lists that you want to share that are CLEAN, then feel free to email me, and I'll consider them.

This weeks top ten is all about computers. Here it is.

The 10 Most Fun Things to Do With Your Computer.

  1. Play games
  2. Surf the internet
  3. Listen to music
  4. Chat
  5. Watch movies/DVD's/TV
  6. Develop/Create
  7. Download stuff
  8. Blog
  9. Read/Write email
  10. Newsgroups/Forums
Obviously everyone's different; I certainly would not have playing games at number 1, but that's me.

What do you think??

AddThis Feed Button

StumbleUpon

Technorati Tags: -

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

karvinsko.eu

© Blogger Templates | Tech Blog