Sunday, January 6, 2008

The countdown begins

Several months back I announced through this post that Jo & I along with my mum, had decided to return to my home land of New Zealand. We were not sure of the time that we were going, but after much prayer & thought, the date has been set for the 1st March & tickets have been purchased.

Now comes the task of getting ready to leave Perth; there are things to sell, lose ends to tie, and we have just over 8 weeks to do it.

Even though I am a born kiwi, I have been in Perth for 6 years & it is like moving to another country for the first time. I remember when I first arrived in Perth nearly six years ago, it was a challenging time of finding my way & setting myself up; like then, I have my family members with me, which did make things easier.

I'll let you know how things go.

AddThis Feed Button

StumbleUpon

Technorati Tags: -

0 Comments:

© Blogger Templates | Tech Blog