Sunday, January 20, 2008

Stuck on 16

After 16 consecutive test wins in a row the Australian Cricket team was going for a world record of 17 test wins in a row, making them the first team in cricket history to win 17 test matches consecutively.

Thanks to the Indian cricket team this world record remains unbeaten, as India won the third test match in Perth this evening, knocking the Aussies off their pedestal.

Forgive me if I'm barracking for the other team, but even though the Aussies are the cricket world champs, they keep winning everything & have every cricket trophy, I think it's about time someone knocked them off their perch once in a while.

I only hope that India can keep up their game up & take out the fourth test in Adelaide.

StumbleUpon

Technorati Tags: - -

1 Comment:

Sarah said...

NO WAY!

I'm not a cricket fan but...AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI :)

© Blogger Templates | Tech Blog