Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Early morning memory lapse

Have you ever found yourself having done something, yet having no memory of doing it?

I have the alarm on my mobile phone set for 5:20am; this gives me 10 minutes of sleep in before I have to get up at 5:30am.

This morning I woke up at 5:26am with my mobile in my hand. Normally when my alarm sounds, I grab the phone, hit snooze, & hang onto my phone so that I have it in my hand when it re-sounds after 10 minutes.

Obviously the alarm had gone off & I had turned it off, but I had no memory of it at all; all I remember is waking up just before 5:30am with the phone in my hand. WEIRD.

Have you ever had anything like that happen to you?? It's obvious that you have done something, but you have no memory of it.

AddThis Feed Button

StumbleUpon

Technorati Tags: -

1 Comment:

Iris Flavia said...

Luckily not - or I can´t remember that!
But I can dream perfectly well that the clock gets off at 05:40. I get dressed and all just to find it´s only 03:00! Happened 3 times so far and don´t think I learn to make sure it really is 05:40!

© Blogger Templates | Tech Blog