Thursday, November 8, 2007

Back to work

Don't you hate the last day of a holiday break? I was supposed to be back at work today, but due to a last minute change of plan, I had to help my mum put some of her stuff into storage today; so it's back to work tomorrow.

I have had a good 10 day break and although we didn't really go anywhere, it was lovely to spend some time at home with my family. One of my goals while on holiday was to change the look of my blog, which obviously has happened, & for now, I'm happy with it.

I do enjoy my courier work, and am looking forward to getting back into it; the funny thing is I have two days of work & then two days off again for the weekend.

So after a few days in the easy life, it's back to 5:30am wake ups & the business of the real world in the city of Perth.

AddThis Feed Button


Technorati Tags: - -

0 Comments:

© Blogger Templates | Tech Blog