Saturday, October 6, 2007

Keep up to date

This week has been a little lacking in the blogging arena. I put this down to time, & tiredness. When I come home from work there's family stuff to do like dinner, dishes, bathing baby & then there are TV shows that I like to watch.

Sometimes the mind wants to do one thing but a tired body often has it's way.

If you are a regular reader of this blog, & would like to be kept informed when I've posted something, without having to check all the time, can I encourage you to use on e of the subscription options in the sidebar.

Entering your email address will send you no more than one email per day from Feedburner to let you know that I've updated. If I don't update you won't get an email.

If you use a feed reader such as Bloglines, just click on the link on the sidebar or at the end of each post to choose your feed reader to use.

I'll try to update as often as I can. Thanks for being part of Scott's Simple Life.

AddThis Feed Button

Technorati Tags: -

0 Comments:

© Blogger Templates | Tech Blog