Saturday, September 1, 2007

Mind, mood, mouth & attitude

I've been listening to some teaching from Joyce Meyer this week off the Internet. She has been speaking about how we have to control our thoughts on a daily basis.

Often we can think negative thoughts about people or situations, but we can actually control what we think about & train our minds in thinking and acting according to what is Biblical.

I don't know about you, but often I find myself in situations where I am getting frustrated with people or the situation I am in, my mind will then take over & I start thinking things that normally I wouldn't.

Over the last couple of days I have really been conscience about controlling my thoughts & not letting them get the better of me. It has helped, but it is a daily struggle.

The world we live in is full of negativity & if all just stopped for a few seconds to think about what we are saying & doing, we could all learn to get along with one another better & extinguish the fire rather than fueling it.

AddThis Feed Button

Technorati Tags:

0 Comments:

© Blogger Templates | Tech Blog