Sunday, August 5, 2007

Life seems too busy

Is it me, or does life just seem to be always busy?

It seems like there's always something to do, somewhere to go, people to see. Yesterday (Saturday), Jo & I did not spend half an hour at home all day. We went to the shops in the morning to get stuff in preparation for the rest of the day. I was intending to get a haircut, but that didn't happen because I didn't even have time to wait in the queue.

We went home, fed & changed Chloe & then headed out the door again. It was my nieces 7th birthday & we were going to see her for lunch. It was lovely to see her & the family, but we left there about 1:30pm & drove home again, fed & changed Chloe again, had a brief sit down before heading out the door once for to go to a friends wedding.

When we finally got home about 8:30 last night, we put Chloe to bed & sat down in front of the telly & put on a movie. That was short lived, as I soon fell asleep in my chair. We headed off to bed about 9:30pm.

Have you had a day like that lately? It's one thing after another. When you've got a 3 month old baby it's even harder.

After yesterday's efforts, we decided to have a rest day today. The thought of getting up & heading off to church this morning didn't really seem too appealing. Sunday is a day of rest is it not??

0 Comments:

© Blogger Templates | Tech Blog