Thursday, May 24, 2007

AFL Footy Tips

I don't usually make a big deal about sport; I enjoy watching the Cricket & over the past couple of years, I have been getting into the AFL (Aussie football league). I support the West Coast Eagles, & also keep an eye on a couple of the other teams as well.

I have not really gotten involved in any footy tipping, but this year I have registered online at Perth Now. I don't really have any special way of tipping a winner at present, I guess you could say that I just pick who I think & then see what happens. I must say though that I think I am doing fairly well for an amaeture so far; after 8 rounds my score is 33.

So from now on I'll share my tips with you. Here are my tips for round 9

Fremantle vs St Kilda - St Kilda

Carlton vs Adelaide - Adelaide

Hawthorne vs West Coast Eagles - West Coast

Brisbane Lions vs Collingwood - Brisbane Lions

Richmond vs Essendon - Essendon

Western Bulldogs vs Sydney Swans - Sydney

Melbourne vs Kangaroo's - Kangaroos

Port Adelaide vs Geelong - Geelong


AddThis Feed Button

0 Comments:

© Blogger Templates | Tech Blog