Saturday, June 7, 2008

Eat Your Vegies

It seems that men today are not eating their veggies.

A 2006/7 survey of more than 17,000 people has found that the proportion of men eating enough vegetables, declined by 7.3 percentage points to 56% from the last survey taken in 2002/03.

So it would seem that the majority of men are meat eaters more than veggie eaters.

I have to admit that I certainly do prefer my meat over veggies. At potluck dinners or serve yourself, I often find myself going for twice the amount of meat than veggies; even to the fact that if I don't get veggies, I'm not to concerned about it. Thankfully my wife, Jo, knows the great importance of regular veggie eating, & we have at least 3 servings of veggies with our evening meal most nights. Thank God for the women in our lives.

Will you admit to being guilty of not eating enough veggies, or do you actually make sure you get your daily serve of veggies.

One man who was surveyed who was a veggie eater, added that the old myth of "eating enough veggies will put hairs on you chest", he has found to be a fallacy! Eating veggies for 35 years has not done him any good.

Perhaps, that's WHY we don't eat our veggies!

AddThis Feed Button

StumbleUpon

0 Comments:

© Blogger Templates | Tech Blog