Saturday, May 24, 2008

All Tests Complete

It's finally done.

For the past several weeks I've been doing study & taking tests to obtain my P (passenger) Endorsement to be able to drive a taxi here in Christchurch. I've had to do a theory test about carrying passengers, special needs, & special requirements for a passenger service license holder. I was very happy to pass this test with 100% (i have sat this test previously, years ago).

Today, I sat a practical driving test with a testing officer; again I did exceptionally well (I have been driving for 13 years).

So now it's a waiting game. My application is now being processed by LTSA (Land Transport Safety Authority), and once they have approved my license I can start driving taxis.

I've driven taxi's in the past when I lived in Christchurch previously so I'm looking forward to getting back into it. I'll let you know when it's all comes through.

AddThis Feed Button


StumbleUpon

0 Comments:

© Blogger Templates | Tech Blog