Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas week begins

This week is Christmas week; there will be some busy times while other times will be quiet.

For me I have to work Monday, Thursday & Friday; these will be the quiet days for me as many business that I visit during my daily courier run have already closed down for Christmas and so I am expecting an early finish tomorrow afternoon.

Tuesday is Christmas & of course there's family get together s, eating, giving of gifts & then the aftermath what ever that may be.

Wednesday is Boxing Day when usually we rest from the day before or go on a family outing; this year we are planning a train trip to Mandurah on the newly opened train line.

It's going to be hot this week also; the forecast is for mid to high 30's all week, so amongst all the festivities, the challenge will be to keep as cool as possible.

So what will you be doing this week? What are your plans for the big day? Whatever you do, I hope it's a good one for you.

AddThis Feed Button

StumbleUpon

Technorati Tags:

0 Comments:

© Blogger Templates | Tech Blog