Sunday, November 25, 2007

Questions for you

Here are some questions and my answers, have a look & then have a go yourself.

1. What time is it? 4:30pm (Sunday)
2. What are your full names? Scott Edward Parker
3. What are you most afraid of? The unknown, dark places
4. Place of birth? Blenheim, New Zealand
5. Favourite food? Chicken, chocolate, ice-cream
6. Your natural hair colour? Dark blonde
7. Have you travelled? Australia, New Zealand
8. Do you scrunch or fold toilet paper? Scruncher
9. Love someone so much it made you cry? The fact that never got to know my dad as
an adult
10. Been in a car accident? 3. The first I hit someone who failed to give way to me, the
second I was hit from behind while driving my taxi in NZ, and third, I was hit
from behind at a round-about.
11. BMW or Mercedes Benz? BMW
12. Favourite day of the week? Wednesday! Friday & Saturday
13. Favourite Restaurant? Italian
14. Favourite Flower? Anything colorful
15. Favourite sport to watch? AFL (Aussie rules), cricket
16. Favourite Drink? Mocha, tea, any soft drink
17. Favourite ice cream? Hokey Pokey (NZ tip top)
18. Disney or Warner Brothers? Warner brothers
19. Favourite fast food restaurant? Hungry Jacks
20. What colour is your bedroom carpet? grey
21. How many times you failed your driver's test? twice
22. From whom did you get your last e-mail? Bonnie Coyle
23. Hobbies? Computers, music, tv & DVD's, sound engineering
24. Bedtime? 10pm on weeknights, later on weekend & holidays
25. Who of your readers will answer this questionnaire? I'm not really sure; I guess we'll
find out
26. Who is the person you are most curious to see their answers? There are so many
people out there, so I'd be interested to see anyones answers.
27. What means the most to you? My faith & my family
28. Favourite TV shows? See the left hand sidebar of this blog
29. Dating MALES or FEMALEs? My wife
30. Tall or short? Tall
31. What is your favourite colour? Red
32. How many pets do you have? None
33. Age? 28 (29 in Dec)
34. What would you like to accomplish/do before you
die? Travel, fulfill my ministry call, pursue a career in computers

So that's me, I'd love to see your answers. If you have a blog why not post your answers on your blog, by copying and pasting this post onto your blog & then deleting my answers and inserting your own. If you do, please leave a note in the comments section of this post with the link to your blog.

AddThis Feed Button


Technorati Tags:

3 Comments:

Tracey said...

This looks like an interesting one. I might have a go at this... :)

Raquel L. McLaughlin said...

Count me in too!

Anonymous said...

Ok - I am done with my answers, check them out! Thanks Scott that was fun!

© Blogger Templates | Tech Blog