Monday, October 29, 2007

Holiday time

Well this is day 1 of my 10 day break. At this stage there's no plans for going away anywhere, just enjoy being home with the family & get a few projects done, or at least work on them.

My first goal is not sleeping in too long in the mornings. I'm used to getting up at 5:30am on weekdays, so I don't want to get in the habit of getting up late, otherwise when it comes to going back to work next Wednesday, I'm going to find it too hard to get up.

This morning I got up at 7:50am, so if I can keep the same pattern for the next 9 days, I'll be happy with that.

Today we have a friend coming over for lunch before he heads off to Sydney on Wednesday.

One other thing I want to avoid is doing too much or too little with the time I have off. I don't know about you but I sometimes find that when I'm on holiday's I try & do too much stuff & then end up feeling stuffed, or on the other hand, not doing anything in particular & feeling like I've wasted my time off; where's the balance.

How do you normally spend your holiday's? Do you always have to go away, or can you have just as much time at home?

AddThis Feed Button


Technorati Tags:

0 Comments:

© Blogger Templates | Tech Blog