Thursday, September 20, 2007

What fequency am I on??

There's something about CB radio's that makes life both simpler & entertaining.

Since I started working at Network Couriers back in March this year, I've been using my mobile phone as the main source of communication between myself & the office. When they have a job for me to pick up, they just call me on the phone & give me the details & if I need to contact them then the same deal applies.

Yesterday the boss finally installed a 2 way radio into the company car I use for my run. The last couple of days, we have been testing it out a little bit, & although there has not been as much communication as there normally would be, it's still been fun using the new toy.

The interesting thing is that there are a couple of other drivers using company vehicles & they also have 2 way radio's, and can hear all conversations, so rather than being a 2 way conversation, anyone can jump in & add their two cents worth, often with humour & sarcasm.

One thing is for certain; I won't be using up as much of my mobile phone credit.

AddThis Feed Button


Technorati Tags: - -

0 Comments:

© Blogger Templates | Tech Blog