Thursday, September 13, 2007

5 things

Sarah from This is what Sed said, has tagged me, so here's my attempt.

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was 18 years old, in my home town of Blenheim, New Zealand, doing a Polytechnic (TAFE) course in the outdoors, & getting over the death of my father.

2. What were you doing 1 year ago?
My wife Jo & I had just found out were were going to have a baby (now 4 months old), thinking about changing churches, & jobs (which both happened, wow what a year).

3. What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
-Smiths Crisps
-Chocolate
-MnM's
-A bowl of brekky cereal for afternoon tea every now and then.
-Tim Tam's or whatever other bicky's are in the cupboard at the time.

4. What are 5 songs you know the lyrics to?
-Shania Twain, From this moment on
- Phil Collins, (many)
- Gwen Steffani, The Sweet Escape
-Elton John (many)
-REM, Everybody hurts

5. 5 things you would do if you were a millionaire?
- Pay off debts
-Buy a house
-Take on a few more sponsor children
-Invest in a ministry
-Give some to family

6. 5 bad habits?
-Nail biting
-Procrastinating
-Going to bed too late
-Not being able to say NO
-I'm sure there are others, but those are the main ones.

7. 5 things you like to do?
-Being a husband & father
-driving
-blogging
-watching tv & movies
-Learing about God & how to serve Him

8. 5 favourite toys?
-my computer
-digital camera
-tv, vcr & DVD player (ok there's 5)

9. 5 things you would never wear?
-Singlets
-Beanie or cap
-Jewelry (other than my wedding ring)
-Ankle socks
-Womens clothing (I couldn't think of anything else)

10. 5 things you hate to do?
-Talk on the phone to someone I don't know
-Get up in the morning for work (once I'm there I'm fine)
-Tax
-That'll do

I don't know alot of bloggers to tag yet, so just 2 people; Gaz from Saint Gaz Strikes Back and Tracey from Gwelva Kernewek. Anyone one else who wants to have a go, feel free. Just add pop a link to your blog in the comments section below.

AddThis Feed Button

Technorati Tags: -

0 Comments:

© Blogger Templates | Tech Blog