Sunday, August 19, 2007

Can anyone help??

Here's a question for all you techies out there. I found a new template that I want to use on this blog. I've downloaded to my computer & then tried to upload it to my HTML template. It gave me some error message.

I then switched to classic blogger mode & inserted the new template that way, which worked fine, the only trouble is that in the classic version, the customize page elements feature is not available, which I really need. I tried upgrading back to Beta blog, but I had to chose a new template, & it won't let me use the new one I've got.

Does anyone know how to use a new template in Beta blogger?? I'll be your best friend forever. You can either leave any suggestions in the comments section of this post, or send me an email. Thanks.

AddThis Feed Button

0 Comments:

© Blogger Templates | Tech Blog