Sunday, June 17, 2007

Keeping up to date

I'm just starting to get into the whole area of online communities. Are you a member of Facebook or Twitter?

I've just signed up at both of these, so if you're online, why not lok me up at Twitter or Facebook, say hi & add me as one of your friends, I'd love to see you there.

If you want to keep track of what's new on Scott's Simple Life, you can using two forms of subscription.

If you use a feed reader such as Bloglines, or Feedburner, then just click on the subscribe button at the end of this post, or on the sidebar & choose your choice of feed reader.

If you prefer the good old email, then simply enter your email address under the Subscribe by email heading & you'll receive an email through Feedburner whenever I've updated.

Which ever way you choose, you'll always be up to date. When you do subscribe, would you mind letting me know by adding a comment in the comment section of this post.

AddThis Feed Button

0 Comments:

© Blogger Templates | Tech Blog